How do solar panels work?
This is the most common question is how solar panel works. Well, solar panels capture the sun’s ultraviolet rays and generate DC current i.e. direct current before being converted to an AC (Alternating Current) in the solar inverter manufacturer. The output current from the inverter is just like power supplied by your utility company and can go directly to power all household appliances and lights. Excess electricity can be stored in a battery or fed back into the power grid. Additional electricity can be pulled from the grid if you need more power than your solar panels can generate.
Scientific Working Of Solar Panels
- The solar panel consists of the appropriately named photovoltaic cells which convert sunlight i.e. photos into electricity i.e. volts.
- An array of photovoltaic cells make up a solar panel.
- These cells consist of silicon
- When a photon of sunlight knocks an electron free, the electric field will push that electron out of the silicon junction.
- Metal conductive plates on the sides of the cell collect the electrons and transfer them to wires. At that point, the electrons can flow like any other source of electricity.
Why invest in solar panels?
- You can save approximately 50% on your electricity bills and this is the main reason why to go solar.
- Secondly, it’s a lifetime investment and beneficial for future generations.
- It is also nice for the environment.
- To save money and to make money
- For your own comfort.
- Renewable source of energy and sustainable.
- Solar is an inexpensive and practical option.
- Actually the sun is the big battery for us so save polar GO SOLAR.
View on Manufacturing Process of our Solar Panel
What Are the Types of Solar Panels?
We are considered one of the largest manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of quality solar panel systems. The reason behind this is our adherence to the quality of the product and use of top-line technology. We as a solar panel system manufacturer, supplier, and exporter provide in a variety of sizes and power, making them suitable for small-scale to large-scale power application requirements. Our provided solar panels system works in all types of weather situations because of its quality.
If you want to power up your house with a solar photovoltaic system then your decision-making process will include choosing the right type of solar panel. There are mainly three types of solar panels that is a monocrystalline, polycrystalline, and thin film.
However, they have the same objective to convert solar energy to electricity. They just differ in cost, efficiency, and performance. We provide solar panels in two different types that is mono solar panels and poly solar panels, both are known in the market for their highest precision engineering and promised output, and can be used for residential applications as well as industrial applications.